Checking my phone right before going to sleep was definitely harming the quality of my sleep.
I decided to keep it out of my bedroom, which led to great results.
Here is how the challenge works:
- Put your phone in another room before you go to bed.
- Set an analog alarm clock.
- Don’t check your phone right after you wake up.
- Instead, meditate, write, read, do some exercise or go for a walk, etc.
- Better sleep quality.
- Mornings get more productive.
- You feel accomplished throughout the day.